Being ill has opened my eyes to how much we take for granted. Little things that one could normally do and not even bat an eye take a lot of my energy...going up 8 stairs, carrying 5-10 pounds from one room to another, standing stirring dinner for more than 2 minutes, cutting an onion, squatting to dig a few holes in the garden, going bowling, going for a liesurely walk around the block, grocery shopping for a few things, vacuuming one little room, going to church for three hours...I could go on.
I can do one of these things and be dead for a few hours or even the rest of the day lately. It still amazes me sometimes how weak I am. I can't wait to get better.I want to run and play and hike and bike and swim and act my age.
My best friends left on a cruise today, I had planned to go with them...then I got in a car accident. I'm sick of not being able to live.
Friday, May 31, 2013
Having an emo day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment