I am glad my mom's first sushi experience was take-out. It would have been embarrassing if we were in a restaurant!
She kept sniffing everything and examining it. I was like mom you're strange, just eat it! (we werent even eating anything crazy, just some harmless california rolls and vegetable rolls).
She also would use her chopsticks to pick up a piece and dip it in soy sauce, then grab it with her other hand and proceed to eat it. I mean if you're going to use your hands in the end, just use your hands you weirdy. I mean I cant use chopsticks, I've tried unsuccessfully and so I just use my hands where the chances of dropping it on my lap are far less.
It was funny, gotta love my mom.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahahahahaha. Oh I'm so sad that I missed this. a) because I love sushi, but b) because that would have been great. At least O-Sho's has their little private booths... we'll go to one when I'm home! Don't you dare go with mom without me. Dibs.
Haha ok deal! Ya I wish you were here too. You would have had a laugh.
Post a Comment