Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Read then comment.

Hey friends...I'm changing my blog so that only people I 'approve' can read it. So please comment with your email so that you can still read my blog. Thank you. I hope you'll continue on with me!

8 comments:

lurel said...

Yay! It works now!
I don't think people will be able to get to this until you authenticate them, though. I was a follower and everything but it still wouldn't let me open the blog until you entered my address.

Kotarah said...

Kotarah! Me! s.kotarah@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Lurel I still need your email. I just switched it back so everyone could see it, and therefore this post so I could get emails! Please and thank you!

Jennifer said...

Me me me! wildejen at gmail dot com

lurel said...

Ohhhh ok, haha
lurel(dot)white at gmail(dot)come

Sara Baines Smart said...

I want in! I read it when I can :) baines_sara@hotmail.com

Lindsey Prince said...

pick me pick me! :-)your blog always brightens my day. my email is lindsey.prince@hotmail.ca

NicoleMac said...

nicole_hendry12@hotmail.com APPROVE ME :)