Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm finally getting it

"Come what may and love it"

I'm finally getting it. I'm finally happy regardless of whats happening around me and my circumstances and trials. Whenever I've heard that quote or other similar words... I'll admit I've often cynically thought yeah easier said than done. But now I'm finally understanding, I'm finally able to have that attitude. Nothing has really changed, just my heart. It feels great. I'm feeling much more grounded again. I'm sure it will still be hard to keep that attitude, but I'm going to try so hard to remind myself of how I got here. I would tell you how I got to this breakthrough- but I'm not sure I could. And I'm not sure it would really help you even if I could put it into words. I think its a personal matter, and doesn't just come through taking certain steps.

I feel like I'm becoming me again. Whole again. Don't get me wrong- there's still much room for improvement...but its coming, and its a fantastic feeling!

No comments: