I feel really cool right now. No one has read my blog for 12 days...most of you more than that. But in case anyone remembers I'm here- here is an update!
I met with my Stake president today and I cant serve a full time mission-yet. He read me the letter they sent him and it sounded like the Brethren felt this wasn't an indefinite answer, so if I can get my health more stable in the next 6 months to a year (or really any time until I'm 30 if I'm not guided in another direction) that I should re-submit my application. So unless I'm directed in a different way, I'm still working toward serving a proselyting mission. In the meantime I might serve at the new LDS family services office part time. It would be a service mission and I would be set apart as a missionary. President Evanson said he would let the guy in charge of that know that I am interested and get him to contact me and we can meet and see if that will work out with my current situation. It sounds like it will be good. I work casual at the hospital, so I can just say I'm not available certain days/times...and this service mission would only be a couple days a week. So I hope that works out. I also might be able to go to the temple and be able to serve in that way too. President Evanson said he would pray about that. I really hope I can go to the temple, sooner than later. So thats all I know for now!
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment