Wednesday, February 15, 2012

list

1. Students at work are....fun. Its nice because they do your work for you... that can get boring too though. But there's one student (so far) this year that is super weird. Shes 39, but acts 12... her dad is paying for her to take the course, she hates it, was making loud meowing sounds yesterday.....just weird.

2. I'm going to serve at LDS family services. Probably starting the middle of march...maybe the beginning.

3. My mom just told me that her dental office's sterilization person is retiring or something the end of march, and they told her to let me know in case I wanted to work there. Drat. If only I knew this a little sooner. It may have changed things. This office is in calgary though, so I dont know if it really would have. But it would be so nice to work regular hours instead of shift work. And I already know them, and they have met me. hmm...

4. I have a new boy in my ward that seems to be interested in me...but only over facebook/texts. I think my presence scares him....because we've never had a real conversation. And hes not a shy guy. Weird situation.

No comments: